Welcome to Talent Envy!
Talent Envy (the "Site") is provided to you for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication through our featured content and interactive functionality available via the Internet (the "Talent Envy Services").
Content on the Site
You understand that all information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, software, tags, advertisements or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Talent Envy, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Talent Envy Services. We do not control the Content posted through the Talent Envy Services and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and disclaim any and all liability in connection with such Content. The opinions expressed in postings or other Content provided through the Talent Envy Services are not necessarily those of Talent Envy or its owner, content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities. You understand that by using the Talent Envy Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You understand that we are not obligated to pre-screen, regularly review, monitor, delete or otherwise change the Content associated with the Talent Envy Services. We do, however, reserve the right to do so at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, and to delete any Content with or without notice. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Talent Envy Services.
Responsibility for Your Content (Member Content)
Because Talent Envy does not permit infringement of intellectual property rights through the Talent Envy Services, we will remove all Member Content if properly notified that such Site Content or Member Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights and at our sole discretion.
Talent Envy does not endorse any Member Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Member Content. You agree that you will not submit Member Content that violates the Rules, found here, or material contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that once Member Content is incorporated into other aspects of the Talent Envy Services by Talent Envy and/or its members, Talent Envy is under no obligation to delete or ask or require other Talent Envy members to delete that Member Content, and therefore, it may continue to appear and be used through the Talent Envy Services indefinitely pursuant to an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license. You understand and agree that we may retain, but will not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of Member Content that have been removed or deleted.
Permitted Use of Content
The content associated with the Talent Envy Services, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, videos, visual interface, design, computer code, interactive features and the like ("Site Content") and the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained therein, except all Member Content, are owned by or licensed to Talent Envy, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Talent Envy does not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Talent Envy Services and the Site Content are retained by Talent Envy.
Copyright Infringement Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of disabling or terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the account of any Talent Envy member who infringes the intellectual property rights of you, us, or any third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us by following our DMCA notification procedure, found here.
In order to participate in the Talent Envy Services, you must create an account and become a Talent Envy member. All members will receive a password and are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of such password. Each member's right to use the Talent Envy Services is personal to the member and members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account whether authorized or not authorized. You agree to notify Talent Envy of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known or that should be known to you. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your interaction with other members of the Site, and that we have no obligation to monitor or resolve disputes between members of the Site.
Profile Privacy Settings
Talent Envy offers different Profile Privacy settings. These settings are designed to assist members in managing the content that is displayed to the public, search engines & other members. Talent Envy cannot guarantee that these settings will be 100% accurate, and it is the member's responsibility to safe guard their own private or sensistive content, and to verify that their selected setting provides the level of privacy that they are seeking. You should not add any content to Talent Envy that cannot risk being exposed to the public regardless of what privacy settings you may choose.
- Act as an agent, affiliate or representative of the Talent Envy Services and utilize the Talent Envy Services or Member Content or Site Content for any coTEercial purpose other than for which the Talent Envy Services is intended without our express written permission,
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Talent Envy Services using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission,
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure, or
- "Frame," "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Talent Envy Services into any other website without our prior written permission.
You agree not to use the Talent Envy Services for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of Talent Envy. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without our express approval:
- Sale of access to the Talent Envy Services on another website,
- Use of the Talent Envy Services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue,
- Sale of advertising on the Talent Envy Services or any third-party website, targeted specific Member Content or Site Content, and
- Use of the Talent Envy Services that we find, in our sole discretion, to use our resources or Member Content with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for the Talent Envy Services, Site Content, or Member Content.
Unauthorized commercial uses do not include uploading Member Content to the Talent Envy Services to promote your business or artistic enterprise, or any use that Talent Envy expressly authorizes in writing. In addition, the following behaviors or activities are strictly prohibited when using the Talent Envy Services by any member or Talent Envy Services' user:
- Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
- Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other Talent Envy members,
- Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortuous language,
- Online vandalism,
- Impersonation of another person,
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal Content,
- Invasion of another's privacy,
- Actions that are hurtful to minors,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam, and
- Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials associated with the Talent Envy Services.
If you produce content that is covered under 18 U.S.C. §2257 labeling requirements, you may be subject to the name- and age-verification, record keeping, and labeling requirements of 18 U.S.C. §2257. You can find more information on 18 U.S.C. §2257 and compliance here.
Termination of Service
Membership Fees / Refund Policy
Membership fees are charged up-front. Talent Envy does not provide refunds or credits for any membership fees. Downgrades to a less expensive membership or cancellation of any membership or termination of any membership will not result in any refund or credit of fees already paid. The cancellation or downgrade of a membership will go into effect at the end of the then-current billing cycle. We may offer other paid services or features associated with the Talent Envy Services, subject to specified terms and conditions, which are incorporated by this reference.
The Talent Envy Services may provide links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Talent Envy is not responsible for the availability of such external websites and resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Children Online Protection Act Notification We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at ParentalSoftware.org's website, http://www.parentalsoftware.org.
Trademark Information Talent Envy is a registered trademark and logo. You agree that all Talent Envy's trademarks, including Talent Envy trade names, service marks, logos and service names are trademarks and the property of Talent Envy. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner any Talent Envy mark. All trademarks included in the Talent Envy Services that not owned by Talent Envy are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Talent Envy Services may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any trademark.
Disclaimer of Warranties / Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that the Talent Envy Services are provided "AS-IS" or "AS AVAILABLE," and that we assume no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the Talent Envy Services, nor do we assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer, exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing disclaimer, exclusion and limitation may not apply to you, and you may have other legal rights that vary according to jurisdiction. In no event will damages provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by law, notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage arising out of your communications or dealings with any of the businesses, advertisers, Talent Envy members or users of the Talent Envy Services. Your communications or dealings with such businesses, advertisers, members and users are solely between you and them, although we reserve the right to monitor disputes between you and them.
Our maximum aggregate liability to you for any causes whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, shall at all times be limited to the greater of (A) the amount paid, if any, by you to us in connection with the Talent Envy Services in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (B) US$100.00. You and Talent Envy agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Talent Envy Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
If you promote a contest, sweepstakes or giveaway on Talent Envy without our express, advanced approval, you do so at your risk and you assume all risk and liability; you further agree to hold Talent Envy harmless from any claim, demand or damages.
If there is any claim or dispute about or involving the Talent Envy Services, you agree that the claim or dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to and hereby submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles, California and the Central District Court, California, respectively, with respect to any such matters, and you agree to waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and to venue. The Talent Envy Services are controlled and offered by Talent Envy in the United States and we make no representation that materials associated with the Talent Envy Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use or access the Talent Envy Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Talent Envy - About Us/RulesTalent Envy was created to assist in professionally connecting talented members with each other and to the industry professionals who procure them. Our goal is to offer the ideal environment to allow users to connect, collaborate, create and capitalize.
Talent Envy Rules - Site-Wide Behavior
The following represent a set of behaviors we expect all Talent Envy members to follow wherever and whenever they use the Site.
Always Be Respectful
- Sexual harassment, bullying, personal attacks and other boorish behavior are not tolerated.
- No unsolicited critiques. If someone has not asked for your critical opinion of their work, please do not give one.
- Do not post anything on the Site that degrades or insults other users or their work.
- This is not a dating site. Do not use the site as such.
Protect Private Information
Respect the privacy of others. Unless you have expressed permission, please do not post private or confidential info such as addresses, email, actual names, phone numbers, personal images, etc. Private messages and CAMs should not be reposted without expressed permission. We refer to publicly calling out people for bad behavior as outing. Regardless of where it happened, we don't allow it here.
Maintaining Your Profile
- Your profile must meet the TE membership requirements at all times, including always having a minimum of five relevant photos and three tags in your portfolio and a minimum of a two paragraph Profile.
- Each individual member must have and maintain their own accounts, displaying only their own original work.
No Porn & No Adult Industry Networking
- Pornographic images and 'adult industry' networking are not allowed on the Site.
- No links, logos or watermarks for porn or escort sites are allowed.
- Once again, Talent Envy moderators will have the ultimate discretion in determining acceptable content.
You Must Be You (and no one else)
- No one but the person whose work or face is on a member's profile should be logging in and using any member's account.
- Solo or artist profiles are personal and cannot be used for work-related purposes on behalf of a business without prior approval by the moderator team.
- No fake profiles.
- Pretending to be two different people on the site is not allowed.
Under Age Profiles
- Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Parents or guardians may operate profiles for members under 18.
No SPAM or Automation
- We define spam as repeated unsolicited ads and info disseminated indiscriminately across the Site. Do not spam here.
- We do not allow scripts or robots to be used to automate any of the site's features.
- The use of Talent Envy as a promotional, advertising, or recruiting tool for any other modeling or networking site is strictly prohibited.
- Talent Envy is not here to arbitrate member disputes. These are best resolved privately and directly.
- Concerning bad working experiences, "Do not recommend TE# so-and-so" is the extent of the negative feedback we allow. You may provide more details when asked.
The following holds true for all images, videos and visual art posted anywhere on Talent Envy. We aim to be fair and consistent when judging images, however it is not an exact science and a level of subjectivity is required. Ultimately it is the Site's moderator team who has the final say on whether or not a particular image is appropriate for the Site. Please abide by their decisions. If you see a photo that breaks the following rules, please use the "Report this Image" feature located on all image pages.
- Do not post any content (or retouch that content in such a way) that violates copyright, trademarks, service marks, or right to privacy/publicity laws, including mock tear sheets/magazine covers/advertisements and proof images.
Keep Talent Envy Clean
- Mature Images are not allowed. .
Mature Images - Defined
The following represent image types that are NOT allowed on Talent Envy:
- female nipple or areola
- bare buttocks (without some form of coverage, i.e. thong, swimsuit, etc..)
- flaccid or erect penises
- pubic area (whether hair is present or not)
- implied or explicit sexual activity or content
- depictions of blood
- depictions of violence
- depictions of drug use
- see-through or semi-transparent clothing or body paint which shows any of the above
- any and all penetration of vagina or anus
- shots that focus primarily on the genitals or anus
- shots with bodily fluids (referenced in a sexual / fetish manner)
Moderators Have Sole Discretion
Talent Envy moderators and administration will be the final arbiters of all decisions associated with whether or not a particular image is appropriate for the site.
Forums & Other Forms of Posting
We ask that everyone play nice and contribute rather than be disruptive. The following apply to the forums and other areas of the Site where posting can occur.
Some forums have their own specific set of rules. They are posted at the top of each forum. Please follow them.
- We are inherently a group of positive, forward thinking individuals.
- We nurture a culture of respect and tolerance. Please, no hate, drama or SHOUTING here.
- Respond to the ideas being expressed, not the person expressing them.
- Please, no trolling. This is not the right place to antagonize, provoke, inflame, or cause controversy. And don't feed the trolls, because responding in kind only makes things worse.
- Excessively crass sex talk and vulgar language are not welcome here. And no swearing in thread titles please.
- Unless someone specifically asks for your critical opinion of their work, you should not give one.
- Signatures with pictures and/or graphics are not allowed.
The following represent the rules associated with posting and responding to Casting Calls, Travel Notices and Availability Notices. All castings and notices must comply with the local laws associated with the respective project.
- Casting Calls are to be used to elicit the help of others to perform a specific project.
- Casting calls MUST provide basic job information (including date, time, location, pay rate, and other important details).
- Posts that state "contact me for details" are not allowed.
- TF* casting calls that require PAY are NOT allowed.
- Casting calls for agencies, model groups, or bikini teams are NOT allowed.
- Posting for events, classes, workshops, etc. are NOT allowed.
- Studio rental postings are NOT allowed
- A post labeled "PAID" means that you are looking to hire and PAY someone. Bartering of any kind is not considered pay. Deferred payments of any kind are not considered pay. Paid casting does not mean you want someone to pay you.
Talent Envy Membership Requirements
Welcome to Talent Envy! We are excited that you are interested in collaborating within our community of professional members including a diverse group of talent and other industry professionals. We recommend that you take a couple of minutes to read our About Us section before submitting your profile. It is important that you understand how to use this site and what profile type works best for you.
In an effort to maintain a professional atmosphere, we do have a number of member requirements. Please take a look and consider before you submit your profile for acceptance.
Please note that this site does not allow nudity or adult content in any form.
Each member must complete their “Profile” section. Please provide at least two paragraphs telling us who/what you are. This is your introduction to the Talent Envy membership & the world.
Talent: Who are you? Do you have hobbies? If you are on TE to be creative then specify what types of projects interest you. What kinds of paying jobs are you looking for? What are your goals? Why do you want to be on TE?
Industry Pros: What kind of organization are you? What kind of services do you provide? What recent projects have you worked on? What kind of talent are you looking for? How long have you been in business?
Do you have any other interesting points that you want to share?
Don’t Skimp on This - Please take the time to make a nice introduction. We prefer to see a healthy profile on your site. Moderators will not accept brief or poorly written bios.
Please note that your “Work Experience or Credits” can be added to your profile, under the Work Experience tab, after acceptance.
Member Profile Categories
Currently we allow the following member categories. Please read on to see how the use of “Tags” can help other users search for your specific talents and service categories.
- Tags List – Fashion, Fitness, Promotional Model, Promotional Talent, Runway, Commercial, Body Part, Ab Model, etc….
- Tags List - Brand Ambassador, Event Manager, Field Manager, Spokesmodel, Costume Character, Demonstrator, Spokesperson, Driver, Event Staff, Emcee, On-Premise, Go-Go Dancer, etc…)
- Photo Retoucher
- Clothing Designer
- Makeup Artist
- Clothing Designer
- Tags List – NFL, BMX, Motocross, Supercross, Hockey, Soccer, Baseball
- Tags List - Model Agency, Modeling Agency, Promotional Agency, Ad Agency, Marketing Agency, Talent Agency, etc….)
- Tags List – Event, Film, Video, Infomercial
- Talent / Model Manager
- Booking Agent
- Talent Scout
- Casting Agent
- Studio/Set Location
Use of Tags/Requirement
Please note that we allow/require the use of “tags” to help you further define your profile category. By example, it is possible to be a Model and tag your profile as a Promotional Talent, Brand Ambassador, Spokesmodel, Bartender, Twin, etc… This allows you to identify your main portfolio type but still be searchable by your other skill sets. Your profile must include three tags to be accepted.
At least three tags required for each profile. See Tag List for recommendations.
We may be adding additional profile types as the site calls for it. You are welcome to make suggestions on the feedback tab.
No Managed Profiles
In the spirit of keeping things real…..we do not allow managed profiles. Do not create a profile for anyone other than yourself. Model managers or agencies can designate the model members that they work with but are not allowed to set up or manage their profiles.
Members must be 16 years of age or older. Members under 18 are not allowed to display photos that are sexual in nature, revealing or overly provocative. Nudity is not allowed on this site.
All profiles must have at least (5) photos to be considered for membership. Upon approval you are required to maintain at least five images or your account will be deactivated. The photos must not be different variations of the same image. We highly recommend that you use pictures that are relevant to your profile type.
Quality images only! We are not allowing low quality images. It is up to TE moderators to decide what is acceptable but do not submit low resolution, grainy, webcam, mirror shots or any otherwise poor quality photos. Exceptions would include you “in action” doing what you do! For example, a Promotional Talent may submit photos of them promoting and engaging the public.
Currently TE does not resize your photos. Our photo limit is 2MB. Unless your photos have been reduced to be smaller than this you will not be allowed to upload them. Please consider that an ideal photo size would be 600-800 pixels on the longest side and that the quality of an image under 300 pixels will likely not be acceptable on TE.
No Pornography or Nudity
Talent Envy does not allow Nudity or Pornography on the site. We also do not allow profiles that reference pornographic work or have links to other sites containing pornography. If you are unclear as to what we deem to be pornography, please see our Site Rules.
We take copyright laws very seriously here. If your photos or profile appear to be the work of someone else, you will be denied. This includes fake tear sheets, advertisements, and magazine covers using existing trademarks.
Talent Envy reserves the right to accept or reject all profiles based.
Additional Category Requirements
(Please do not apply as a model unless you have professional or otherwise exceptional photos. Not all users who apply for this category will be accepted. You can apply for other profile types within Talent Envy without professional images.)
You must submit at least five professional images including:
- Headshot – We need to see your face
- Bodyshot – Full length body shot
- Other – Show us what you have!
Start with a Smile!
We know that promotions are all about presentation and that all great events start with a smile. Your portfolio must have a photo of you with an ear to ear smile…..If you don’t have this on hand than you probably are not a true promotional person.
About the Category
Promotional Talent encompasses a large group. It includes all talent who contribute to live event & experiential marketing campaigns. Here is a partial sample list: (Brand Ambassadors, Event Staff, Spokesperson, Promo Model, Product Specialists, Presenters, Ring Girls, Costume Characters, MC’s, Demonstrators, Field Manager, Event Manager, Tour Manager, Sign Spinner, Go Go Dancer, etc….)
Upload at least five images. Your images do not have to be professional but should be of a good quality and show your face and body. Start with a great headshot showing your pearly whites. We also recommend that you upload images of you in action!
A Spokesmodel is defined as an attractive or otherwise appealing person who is hired to speak on behalf of a company or product, as in a commercial or live advertisement. Only professional submissions will be considered in this category.
You must submit at least five professional images including:
- Headshot – We need to see your face and hopefully a big smile. We recommend professional attire.
- Bodyshot – Full length body shot
- In action……if possible.
Your profile must have at least 5 images at all times. The photos should represent your style of work and clearly be from at least two different shoots.
Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist, and Clothing Designer Requirements
Show Us 2 Different Models
You need to provide photos of at least 2 different models. This is mostly to prevent members from submitting just photos of themselves.
Show Us Variety
Please provide at least 4 different looks rather than 4 photos of the same look.
Photo Retoucher Requirements
Clearly Show Your Skills
You need to show at least some skill in retouching photos of models. Simply running a photoshop filter on an image does not qualify. We don’t expect everyone to be an expert, but at least demonstrate some basic skills with the photos you submit.
Clothing Designer Requirements
Five photos & Three Tags
Show us at least two designs.
At least two photos must show models wearing your designs.
Five photos & Three Tags - Artwork must be original.
Business Profile (All Categories)
Five photos & Three Tags - Your profile must include five images that tell us about your company. This can include your logo. At least three tags describing your business are required.
Talent Envy retains the right to terminate any membership at their sole discretion.
Talent Envy Website Privacy Statement
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
TALENT ENVY is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing TALENTENVY.com, you acknowledge and fully understand TALENTENVY.com's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in TALENT ENVY services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
TALENT ENVY collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality..
TALENT ENVY reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into TALENTENVY.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Talent Envy, in some cases, will act as a facilitator to connect members with potential opportunities. By example, if a third party places a service booking request for a website member, site moderators may work to connect both parties.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies use non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to this website and other sites, such as the user IP address, pages viewed, date and time of your visit, and number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), to serve ads to you on this site and other sites that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
In addition, we use clear GIFs or pixel tags to help manage our online advertising. These clear GIFs enable our ad serving company to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits this site. This allows us to learn which banner ads bring users to our website. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
To learn more about these practices and your choices about not having this information used by these companies please click here.
Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to this Statement
TALENTENVY has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us. email@example.com .